WinZip Pro 24.0 Build 13650 (260 Mb) is a powerful and easy-to-use tool with which you can quickly compress files or restore them to their original state to save disk space and significantly reduce the time of sending e-mail messages. WinZip Pro allows you to compress, organize, view instantly, protect and transfer files using all the means of modern information exchange. Including updated archiving will allow you to evaluate the performance of a powerful 64-bit processor, as well as zip archive records made on modern optical Blu-ray media.
- Creation, addition, extraction from ZIP archives.
- Customizable integration into the Microsoft Windows shell.
- Support for AES 128- and 256-bit encryption keys. This makes it possible to replace the less secure PKZIP 2.0 encryption method used in the previous version. Version 9 also provides support for 64-bit encryption in PKZIP.
- Support for bzip2 and PPMd compression algorithms and special algorithms for sound files (based on WavPack), which makes it possible to reduce archives due to the potential for increased compression and extraction time (especially when using PPMd).
- Compressing .bz2 and .rar files
- Default support for LHA archives (.lha and .lzh)
- Direct burning of ZIP files to CD / DVD
- Automatic backup
- FTP protocol support
- ZIP archive email
- Unicode Support