Wolfram Mathematica 10.4.1.0 with size 2.38 GB is almost every workflow involves computing results, and that is what makes the system Mathematica – of building a website for a hedge fund trade publication or technical textbooks to developing embedded image recognition algorithms or teaching calculus.
- Calculation. Mathematica is a powerful computing tool that uses the system-wide technology to ensure reliability, ease of use and productivity.
- Mathematica provides a wide range of mathematical calculations and looking for a solution of the equation for each region in the world thanks to the biggest set of algorithms, each of which works with the most common allowable numeric, symbolic or graphical input.
- Automatic selection of the algorithms and computational use arbitrary-precision Mathematica improve capabilities in linear algebra, quadrature, local and global optimization, finding solutions to differential equations, and many other areas.
- The program has special features for different technical areas, from computational biology to wavelet analysis.
- Imported data can be combined with data from Wolfram | Alpha and then analyze them using sophisticated methods of construction of the regression model and regression, classification and signal processing or statistical methods.
- Mathematica allows you to visualize the high quality features, data, graphics, images, or explanation.
- Development. The creation of tools, applications, documents, and infrastructure components using Mathematica smooth working of this process, the unique symbolic language and environmentally advanced code editing.
- Flexible symbolic language that supports multiple programming paradigms, advanced debugging tools, automatic generation of interfaces and not only simplifies all stages of development – from design to deployment.
- Thanks to the automatic construction of the interface, symbolic specification control element, the element of public input and so on., Of Mathematica system offers a highly automated and efficient workflow develop complex user interfaces.
- Deploy. Regardless of the shape of the final product, whether interactive documents, presentations, or system of industrial applications, the program can use the results in various formats, either locally or over a network.
- Mathematica provides a variety of deployment methods for transmitting results- reports, presentations, web-sites, applications.
- Due to the universal approach of programming, the ease of creating dynamic content, as well as free-form linguistic input, which allows to get acquainted with new features without the need to pre-knowledge of the syntax, the system handles projects of any scale.