Zero Assumption Recovery 10.0.328 Technician Edition (.52 Mb) is a program to recover data from a damaged hard disk and subsequent recording them on other media. It works on systems from Windows XP to Windows 10, Windows Server 2003 to 2012 R2, and recovers data from FAT, NTFS, EXT2 / 3 and ReiserFS partitions including those located in the hardware RAID0 or RAID5 array. It can work with long file names and different languages (including Russian), supports NTFS-compression. There is a recovery mode digital photos and automatically locate the lost partitions.
- Working on systems from Windows XP to Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2 for 2003
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS (all versions)
- limited support for ext2 file system (Linux)
- Support to recover hard drive partition
- Supports Recovery for RAID0 and RAID5
- Support for long file names and national
- Supports native NTFS compression
ZAR favorably with other tools to recover data for three reasons:
- Easy to use. If you are even slightly familiar with the computer, you can restore the data using their own ZAR. ZAR is ideal for PC users who know what hard drive and how much they have in the system. More tech-savvy users are given the opportunity to improve.
- Recovery of critical data requires special care and thoroughness. ZAR slowly and methodically scan your disk, check everything, and as a result of a recovery as possible. Program quickly complete the analysis in seconds and did not leave anything. ZAR persists, and succeeds.
- The effective ZAR left. We understand the value of data is lost, but because each part of the extracted data can be vital. With Zero Assumption Recovery utility never fully rely on data from the damaged drive. If there is any disagreement, the truth is established by rigorous inspection and re-checking. Zero Assumption Recovery Tools successfully recovers data even in the most desperate cases, thanks to a strong and stable algorithms.