Zero Assumption Recovery 10.0 Build 1306 Technician Edition (5.45 Mb) is a program to recover data from a damaged hard drive and subsequent recordings on other storage media. Works on systems from Windows XP to Windows 10, Windows Server from 2003 to 2012 R2 and recovers data from FAT, NTFS, EXT2 / 3 and ReiserFS partitions, including those found on RAID0 or RAID5 hardware. It can work with long file names and various languages, supporting NTFS compression. There is a recovery mode for digital photos and automatic search for lost partitions.
- Works on systems from Windows XP to Windows 10, Windows Server from 2003 to 2012 R2
- Supports FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems (in all versions)
- Limited ext2 file system support (Linux)
- Supports recovery of hard disk partitions
- Supports recovery for RAID0 and RAID5
- Supports long and national file names
- Supports native NTFS compression