Zero Assumption Recovery 10.0 Build 1598 Technician Edition with size 5.27 Mb is a program to recover data from a damaged hard drive and then write it to other storage media. It works on systems from Windows XP to Windows 10, Windows Server from 2003 to 2012 R2 and restores data from FAT, NTFS, EXT2 / 3 and ReiserFS partitions, including those located in RAID0 or RAID5 hardware arrays. It can work with long file names and various languages (including Russian), supporting NTFS compression. There are recovery modes for digital photos and automatic search for lost partitions.
- Works on systems from Windows XP to Windows 10, Windows Server from 2003 to 2012 R2
- Supports FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems (in all versions)
- Limited ext2 file system support (Linux)
- Supports recovery of hard drive partitions
- Supports recovery for RAID0 and RAID5
- Supports long, national file names
- Support native NTFS compression