Zoner Photo Studio Pro 126.96.36.199 (67.83 Mb) is a program which is a complete set of tools that can be useful for owners of digital cameras for storing and editing footage. This program can help you upload images to your computer, enhance photos and remove dust with ease, you’ve never seen before. It will help you organize even the largest digital archives, and offers many ways to print your photos and post them on the web.
When using the appropriate camera, then users on the virtual map can not find a place where the image was achieved – the company claims that it is a unique feature of the product. Guides the user through the steps of the process of managing and processing digital photos: receiving, editing, archiving, and publishing. Universal solution “all in one” provides users with exceptional comfort during operation without the need to constantly move from one program to another. Professional version is designed for advanced users of digital cameras and scanners who want easily, quickly and efficiently process the photos. The program includes an extensive set of tools for complex processing of digital photos on your computer. It will assess the quality of every digital camera user experience.
You can achieve a striking effect:
- When you create panoramas
- When you create a 3D-image
- If you convert to grayscale and other manipulation of color
- When correcting Flash
- When you create paintings and antique photographs
- Wave Pobavlyaya and grains
- Make picture frames, lines, muted colors, and so on. D.
- Support for all types of digital cameras (USB Mass Storage and Canon)
- Scanning via TWAIN, downloading images from sites
- Screen capture and advanced data transfer from the clipboard
- Convert (” call “) format Canon RAW (CRW)
All to improve your photos and removing image defects:
- Edit exposure with levels and curves
- Edit colors, sharpness, clearing shadows
- Removing the effect of” red eye “
- Reduction of noise and color defects
- Correction of barrel and prospects
- Aligning the horizon and the converging lines
- Tools for retouching: clone stamp, iron, brush, and shading, rotation, and cropping
- Batch Operations with photos
New Features in Zoner Photo Studio 18:
- Exposure Gradient Filter: Let both your skies and your landscapes shine, with no loss of detail.
- Smart Automatic Edits: Use the Editor’s new Automatic button to set up a great look in one click—and fine-tune it from there.
- More Muscle for RAW Exposure Edits: Improved control over exposure, shadows, light, curves, and clarity.
- Great RAW Previewing: Your changes to RAW files show up in the Manager and in all previews immediately.
- Faster Photo Import: Your camera’s photos now load lightning-fast. And you can tag and rename pictures right as you’re importing them!
- Better Browsing: The improved Catalog indexes all your photos automatically, making your work lightning-fast.
- New Ways to Get Creative: Give your photos lens flare, make them look like comics with the Cartoon filter, or experiment with a high-pass filter. You’ll find it all in the Editor.
- Stamp Out Duplicates: Get rid of pointless extra copies that just eat up space. Use the new Duplicates tool to easily find and handle identical files.
- Keyword Hinting: Tag your pictures faster. Hinting makes keyword-tagging your photos a breeze.
- Powerful Previews While You Browse: Check your pictures in a souped-up Preview pane next to the Browser. Zoom and pan it, and preview blowout whenever you need.
- Easier Photo Rating: Rating photos is simpler than thanks to simplified shortcuts and easy-to-read star ratings.
- Your Photos in Your Living Room: Share your photos on any DLNA device in your network – your phone, TV, tablet, or another computer.
- Easier Work with Your Photos: With our new simplified look, your photos are the star of the show.
- Multi-photo Information: You can now see summary information when you have multiple photos selected.
- LCP Profile Correction for Lens Defects: Our new LCP profile support helps you automatically correct lens defects.
- More Responsive on Networks: New optimizations make your work with photos on networked storage up to 35% faster.