3D-Coat 4.9.08 with size 956 Mb is a program where there are all the tools needed to translate your 3D ideas, from virtual clay blocks to ready-made, fully textured models, whether it is organic or with a solid surface.
Simple texture and PBR:
- Support for microvertex, pixel and Ptex images
- Physical sound rendering (PBR) with viewport with HDRL
- Smart material with easy customization
- multilayer image. Popular mixing mode. Grouping layer.
- Full integration with Photoshop
- Supports textures up to 16 thousand
- Quick calculation of Ambient Occlusion and curve map (Curvature)
- Rich toolkit for any task in drawing and not only …
- Lack of topology restrictions. Sculpt similar, as if from clay
- complex logical operations. Whale bashing process is fast
Traditional sculpting gives you powerful features such as:
- Adessive Dynamic Tessellation (Live Clay)
- Dozens of fast and dynamic carving brushes
- Logical operations with clear edges
- Prepare the model for 3D printing.
Outstanding Retopology Tools:
- Auto-retopology (AUTOPO) with predefined triangles
- A quick and easy tool to learn for manual rhetorology
- Ability to import cache references for rhetorology
- Use your current low poly mesh as a rhetorological cache
- Retopological groups with color palettes for easy management
- Wide choice of settings for baking
- And other features …
Fast and easy UV mapping:
- Professional tool for creating and editing UV sets
- Native Global Uniform (GU) deployment algorithm
- Support and management of several sets of UV
- Support for ABF, LSCM and Planar sweep algorithms
- Correction of each island (individual island)
- Finally, it’s fast, easy and fun to use.