ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2021 14.0 Build 2431 is combining support for layers, support for GPU accelerated image processing, support for transparency with all the functions of adjusting images from edit mode. ACDSee is a functional program designed for professional and amateur photographers. ACDSee lets you work with digital photos, RAW images and supports more than 100 graphic file formats. The program also performs fast batch processing of a large number of files with an effective visual method of assigning meta tags to images. Additionally, ACDSee lets you customize color channels, fix photo artifacts, add watermarks, work with IPTC metadata, archive graphic collections to ZIP files, burn to CD or DVD, and much more. Products allow you to view, edit, organize, publish and archive a photo catalog.
- Quick view of RAW images
- additional support for the RAW format for Nikon, Canon, Konica-Minolta, Olympus, Fuji, and Pentax digital cameras
- Advanced tools for processing the RAW format give the user complete control over the image using the right tools to correct white balance, defects, sharpness and interference
- Full color management support for ICC and ICM color profiles
- visual tagging possibility lets you quickly sort and select the desired photos
- integrated support for the RAW DNG (Digital Negative Specification) format
- edit thousands of photos using multiple functions simultaneously
- Integrated IPTC support for interaction with PhotoShop Captions
- Watermarks on photos with graphics or text to reflect copyright and proprietary rights, as well as the ability to overlay business information on certain photos
- Shading / Highlighting Tool allows you to brighten only dark areas of photos, make shadows too bright, or do both at the same time
- HTML album templates are created to meet the professional needs of users. They can be customized by adding contact information, company logos and other information relevant to the user’s business
- Quick editing capabilities make it easy to remove various distortions; – availability of a detailed user guide and training program.