Acoustica Premium 7.3.2 is professional software that lets you take audio recording, editing and mastery at a high level. I wanted to note an intuitive interface that is fun to use. It’s been designed so that you can get up and running as quickly as possible with access to powerful tools.
All the audio files that you have edited can be burned directly to a CD, while you have the opportunity to add various sound effects to the track. Please note that this program supports work with different acoustics from 5.1 to 7.1, and the maximum sampling rate is 384 kHz. You can customize the toolbar and menu, if you want you can use the undo button, Acon Digital Media Acoustica provides standard tools for editing tracks, you can cut, copy, paste and edit tracks.
It is also worth highlighting the low consumption of computer resources and excellent results in output. A wide variety of high-quality audio instruments and effects are integrated into Acoustica Premium: tools for dynamics processing, equalization, various effects such as reverb, chorus and flanger, time range, and key transposition tools. This program allows you to recover and edit notes with distortion, noise, clicks, crackles. DirectX and VST plug-in support lets you use third-party instruments and effects straight from Acoustica.
- Record and play back via a Windows (MIT) or ASIO compatible audio device
- Support for multi-channel editing up to 7.1
- Supports sampling rates up to 384 kHz and resolutions up to 32 bits
- The timer and input level of the recording are triggered
- Software emulation with automatic pre-amplification
- Customizable menus and toolbars
- Unlimited cancellation or refund
- Ultra Fast Editing
- Standard Cut, Copy, Paste and Mix editing
- Drag and drop – edit by simple dragging with the mouse
- Support for labels and markers
- Cleaning wizard
- Multiple time formats such as sample index, SMPTE, bars and bits
- Tracks can be saved as separate files