Active KillDisk Ultimate 13.0.5 is a program for reliable, complete and permanent deletion and safe formatting of all data from hard disks, including file systems (NTFS, FAT32, FAT16 and FAT12) and logical partitions. Works with disks via BIOS in direct DOS mode (from a bootable floppy disk) and overwrites any available hard drive sectors. This program uses the US Department of Defense 5220.22 M data wipe method. You can run the program from a bootable DOS floppy disk, flash card, or CD drive. Data is accessed at the physical level via the Basic Input / Output System (BIOS), bypassing the logical disk structure. Regardless of the type of operating system (DOS, Windows, Linux and Unix) and file system, Active KillDisk will completely erase all data without the possibility of recovery.
- Detects and displays information about all partitions, disks and floppy disks
- Complete cleaning of floppy disks and hard drives
- Cleaning partitions, logical drives, etc.
- Generate cleaning reports and save reports as files
- Support for IDE, SATA and SCSI drives
- Support for large drives (more than 128 GB)
- Support for FAT, FAT32, NTFS, etc. file systems.
- Multiple confirmations, excluding subsequent recovery
- Very easy to use program
- Works on any system compatible with booting from a floppy disk in DOS mode