Active UNERASER Ultimate 16.0.1 is a powerful program for recovering data and information lost due to software or hardware failure, viruses, or accidental deletion by users. The program is capable of working with hard drives, removable storage devices, SD cards, CompactFlash, SmartMedia and MemoryStick. FAT, NTFS, NTFS5, EFS PLUS, EXT file systems and more. Active @ UNDELETE is able to recover deleted files over the network on remote machines. The integrated Active @ Disk Editor (low-level data viewer) allows power users to view disk sectors and internal file system data structures to assess critical data crashes and perform manual data recovery. You can download the program via a direct link (from the cloud) at the bottom of the page.
- Recover lost data on any DOS / Windows FAT system or NTFS partition.
- Recover compressed, fragmented, rare and encrypted files on NTFS.
- Recover deleted files with long file names.
- Recover files with localized file names (Unicode non-English encoding).
- Recover files from formatted hard drives and USB drives.
- Recover from disk images created for backup and restore.
- Recover deleted and damaged files from partition and logical drives.
- Scan hard drives and show deleted and damaged partitions / logical drives.
- View files and low-level data contents with the built-in Hex Viewer / Disk Editor.
- Recover files to hard drives, SSDs, external USB & eSATA, USB flash drives and memory sticks.
- Copy recovered files and folders to NTFS and ExFAT drives.