Adobe Captivate 220.127.116.110 (1.74 GB) is the industry’s best solution for rapidly authoring and maintaining interactive content for e-learning. Microsoft PowerPoint Import each project and add it to your audio, video, graphics and animation. Moreover, adding interactive elements such as Model application scenarios and quizzes transition. Easily publish content to the Web, on the desktop, on mobile devices and in leading learning management system that is compatible with SCORM and AICC standards.
- Create rich, interactive e-learning courses, presentations, tests, and other content with the help of more powerful functions than just screenshots
With Adobe Captivate, you can do a screen capture, showing the movement of the mouse cursor, giving comments on-screen action, making the different modes of learning, requires students to perform certain actions. You can create different types of tests, including tests for the selection of the correct version of the proposed, enter the answer in the empty box, select the option Test “right / wrong”. Through this program, users can quickly create professional content for e-learning, which has increased interactivity, but can also create a model, the script, the text does not have the programming skills and multimedia objects.
- Working with files and Microsoft PowerPoint format MP3, AVI, FLA and FLV
Adobe Captivate supports import of MS PowerPoint, so you can convert slides to SWF format, create interactive presentations with audio and video. The program supports MP3, AVI, FLA and FLV.
- key elements
Using Adobe Captivate software, you can quickly create professional content for e-learning with enhanced interactivity, the ability to create software and scenario modeling, tests and other resources of interest – no programming and multimedia skills.
- Among others:
screen capture (fixation of what is happening on the screen);
shows the movement of the mouse cursor;
on-screen action commentary supply (the program can do this automatically);
the creation of different modes of learning, requires students to perform certain actions;
the creation of various types of tests (including tests for the selection of the correct version of the proposal, a response to an empty input box, select the Test option “true / false”).
- Working together on projects
Significantly Increase your productivity with templates and collaborative process. Creating content virtually anywhere by publishing it in a learning management system (Learning Management Systems) and software Adobe Acrobat Connect ™ Pro.
- Working with Microsoft PowerPoint, SWF, PDF and Audio Video Interleave (AVI) document for posting on the YouTube ™ service
This program provides an opportunity to finish the job with Microsoft PowerPoint document that allows you to import and edit PowerPoint slides with the preservation of animation, sound and interactivity. However, Adobe Captivate decision support systems Photoshop layers, providing the ability to create animations based on separately at each layer. In addition, the possibility of publishing educational materials in SWF format, PDF and Audio Video Interleave (AVI) for posting on the YouTube ™ service.
- The mechanism of the direct placement of comments and observations in facilitating the SWF file and the approval of the e-book before being fed into the existing program
For the first time in the appliance package including Adobe Captivate Captivate Reviewer, based on Adobe AIR technology. With this tool specialist in curriculum development can gather feedback about the e-course and post comments directly to the SWF file. As the mechanism of the direct placement of comments and observations in facilitating the SWF file and the approval of the e-book before being fed into the existing program. Captivate also allows customization of the display package of educational material. One example of this customization is the personal content of the material – it will change as listeners familiar with the matter. listeners will be able to start today to give their names, and in the following slides display the program will appeal to listeners by name.
- 1GHz or higher Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 10
- Minimum 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
- 5GB of available disk space for the operation; additional free space required during installation (can not install on USB flash drives and the like)
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or 11 to view the media content
- 1024×768 resolution (1280×1024 recommended) with 16-bit video card