Adobe Dimension CC 2020 184.108.40.2062 with size 1.88 Gb is a set of tools for 2D and 3D design that makes it easy to create high quality photorealistic 3D images, compiling 2D and 3D resources to visualize products in a realistic environment. The main idea of this product is to give developers the tools needed to combine their 2D and 3D assets without exploring complex and specialized applications. In other words, this program allows you to quickly and simply visualize “delicious” and creatively combining 2D and 3D graphics. Using machine learning, this Adobe tool can automatically determine the best lighting at the scene and place the light source in the right place. Adobe Dimension CC also automatically aligns objects with the horizon. This product is intuitive and similar to the interface of Photoshop and Illustrator. For rendering, Adobe Dimension CC uses V-Ray, the application displays how the final image will look, without wasting time on the final rendering.
- Effective design presentations. Those involved in making packaging and branded products are more likely to look for a mocap template for Photoshop. Simply dragging an image or logo onto the model and adjusting the material will allow you to send the design in the most “delicious” way.
- Making mocap. Thanks to the export function to Photoshop, making mocaps is also easier. After exporting to Photoshop, you can edit any layer and even change the lighting.
- New features for creating creative graphics. Creating creative graphics is now easier and faster.
- Insert 3D objects in a real environment. Choose a background image, and Dimensions will automatically adjust the light, camera, perspective, aspect ratio and ensure that the object matches the environment.
- Familiar interface. The Dimension interface is similar to the Photoshop and Illustrator interface, so no additional training is needed.
- Model of Adobe Stock. Integration with Adobe Stock (not available for Russia) right inside the application: thousands of free 3D models, as well as lighting and materials.
- Photorealistic rendering and real-time preview. For rendering, V-Ray is used. Dimensions show how your rendering will look in real time to get an idea of what the final picture looks like without spending time on the final rendering.
• Material uptake. You can create material using Adobe Capture CC, capturing with it material from real objects around it.