Adobe Media Encoder 2020 18.104.22.168 is a universal application for processing any media content. Insert, transcode, create proxy version and output in any format you want. This program provides integrated functionality for working with multimedia files across a variety of applications. Close integration with Adobe products and other applications simplifies and speeds up processing of media content.
- Allows you to process multiple video and audio clips simultaneously, which speeds up workflow.
- Media Encoder is an encoding engine for Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Prelude, and can also be used as a standalone encoding tool.
- Create AS-11 packages using DPP. Now in Media Encoder, along with other encoding options, it is possible to create files based on the broad AS-11 UK DPP standard version 1.1 for broadcasting in the UK.
- There are two new Dolby codecs: Dolby Digital Plus and compatible with Bluray. You can also adjust additional Dolby Digital settings.
- Updates to import and export settings. Extended XAVC support is provided. You can now export to XAVC HD Class 200, XAVC 2K / 4K 24p, and XAVC 4K Class 480.
- Additional XDCAM options available. You can use the new settings to work with open and closed pseudo-frame groups, as well as fixed or variable duration pseudo-frame groups.
- It is possible to import SStP files. Red frames are no longer added to the MXF OP1a media when the Media Encoder cannot encode the frames. Instead, if a coding error occurs, adjacent frames are inserted and a warning is logged.
- Set the frame rate without its own timeline. There’s a new setting, Undefined Media Timeline, in Edit> Preferences> Media, which allows you to set the frame rate for the source media without its own timeline, such as a set of images.
- Synchronization of settings. The first time you use File> Synchronize Settings in Media Encoder CC, settings and templates are imported.
- QuVIS’s Wraptor DCP (Digital Cinema Package) exporter is a fast and easy way to transfer your projects to 2K cinema format, 24fps with audio configurations up to 5.1.