Agisoft Metashape Professional 1.7.0 Build 11637 is allowing automatically creating high-quality 3D object models based on digital photos. To reconstruct an object in Metashape, it is enough to upload a photo; no additional information required. The recovered textured 3D model can be saved in multiple formats – OBJ, 3DS, PLY, FBX, VRML, COLLADA, U3D, PDF. Agisoft Metashape Professional is capable of processing any photo taken with any digital camera from any angle. The main thing is to make sure that every element of the reconstructed object is visible from at least two shooting positions. If you enter at least one distance between object points or shooting positions into the program, PhotoScan returns the overall scale of the model and allows you to determine the distance between any points of the object and calculate the area and volume of the object or its parts. If you enter the coordinates of at least 3 object points or 3 survey positions in the program, Metashape automatically binds the model to this coordinate system, allowing you to calculate the projection of the model to a specific surface (orthomosaic), a matrix of the height relative to a given surface (DEM), displaying an orthomosaic and DEMs in multiple formats and coordinate systems. The photo processing process is fully automatic and requires no initial camera calibration or manual photo labeling.
- Air and close triangulation.
- Generation Point Cloud (infrequent / dense).
- Generation of polygonal (normal / textured) models.
- Coordinate system settings.
- Digital elevation model (DEM) generation
- Original generation of ortho photos.
- Bind using flight logs and / or control points.
- Multi-spectral image processing.
- 4D reconstruction for dynamic scenes.
- Support for Python scripts.