AOMEI Backupper Professional / Technician / Technician Plus / Server 6.1.0 is a program to back up or restore your system, as well as the disks and partitions you need. Please note that this program works with Microsoft VSS technology, which allows you to make backup copies without interrupting your work on the computer. This application works very well with all storage devices for your information, including external drives, can work with MBR and GPT, which capacity is more than 2 TB. AOMEI Backupper will easily mount your chosen image as a virtual disk. In addition, it will be easy to recover the data you need or just create a bootable disk, so if you are worried about failure you should create this type of media.
- System backup: With one click we make a backup copy of all disk data, including system files and installed applications, without interrupting system startup.
- Back up to disk: Back up your hard disk, including MBR disks, GPT disks, external hard disks, USB disks and other connected storage devices.
- Partitions and volumes from backups: If you only want to back up partitions or volumes, and not the entire disk, this function will be your best choice. It can be used to back up one or more partitions / volumes (including dynamic volumes) to files.
- System Restore: Recover system partition easily and quickly and provide a boot loader after the recovery process is complete.
- Disk and Partition Recovery: Restores entire hard disks, partitions, or dynamic volumes to their original state reliably.
- Selective file recovery: Selectively recover individual files and folders from the backup image files without restoring the entire backup.
- Clone Disk: Directly copy one hard disk to another without creating image files. This program allows you to resize partitions during this cloning process, and it also supports cloning of small drives to larger drives as well as copying traditional hard drives to solid state drives.
- Partition and Volume Clone: Make exact duplicates of partitions or dynamic volumes and accurately transfer them to other partitions or volumes.
- Incremental and differential backup: Based on full backup, the software supports incremental or differential backup to use less time and save disk space.
- Using encryption and compression: You can set a password for each backup to prevent unauthorized access. While copying is in progress, define an algorithm for compressing files to use less disk space.
- Image File Checker and Explorer: check the data integrity of image files to ensure the backup can be restored successfully. Mount the image file on a virtual partition so that you can view the contents of the backup in Windows Explorer.
- Comment backup and Backup split: Add comments to the backup so that the backup can be further defined and refined. You know exactly what this copy is or what it contains. Splitting a backup divides the backup image file into proper sizes to fit the storage media.
- Create bootable media: You can create bootable media (such as CD or USB) for recovering system disks. This is useful for conditions where Windows won’t boot.