AOMEI Partition Assistant 9.0 Technician / Pro / Server / Unlimited is a powerful program for working with hard disks, managing partitions for PCs and workstations. The program will answer the following questions: “How to resize partitions or merge partitions without losing data? How can I improve the performance of my computer? “AOMEI ™ Partition Assistant® allows you to create, delete, resize, format hard disk partitions, combine, split and move (or copy) them, including to another hard disk or SSD. This application provides a step-by-step interface to user to perform basic steps related to hard disk partition management With step-by-step actions, you can quickly get work done without losing data Support all storage devices such as: flash drives, HDDs, SSDs, RAID arrays with disk partition style MBR and GPT. In addition, Partition Assistant includes AOMEI Dynamic Disk Manager Pro (DDM), which means it has the ability to manage dynamic disk volumes. Aomei Partition Assistant has several built-in wizards to increase partition size, copy disks and partitions, transfer system operations to and boot from the new hard drive, recover partitions, recover MBR entries, and create disks bootable. Users of this application have the ability to combine several partitions into one, divide one partition into parts, convert the FAT file system to NTFS and delete data from disk without the possibility of further recovery. Apart from the above, Aomei Partition Assistant allows you to change the partition ID and serial number, convert physical partitions to virtual and vice versa, rename partitions and hard drives, set active partitions, and much more.
- Ability to expand NTFS system partition without rebooting the computer to maximize computer performance and minimize downtime
- Merge adjacent partitions into one large partition without losing data, or merge unallocated space into partitions
- Divide one large section into two or more parts
- Create as many partitions as you need, without taking up free disk space
- Copy partition for Windows system migration or when backing up important data
- Cloning your hard drive helps update
- Fast distribution of free space from one partition to another for full use of disk space