Articulate Storyline 3.16.27367.0 is to allow you to create flawless interactive courses by being the only eLearning software that grows with you. Articulate Storyline is simple enough for beginners and powerful enough for experts. This app implements all the tools to build scenarios for training courses without using Flash or programming.
Articulate Storyline has a simple user interface and intuitive features. The system has tutorials, templates, manuals, tips and free downloads from the developer’s website.
- Intuitive user interface. The simple interface allows you to create courses from scratch or based on templates without requiring additional user training. The logic and interface is similar to Microsoft PowerPoint.
- New text editing capabilities and font support give developers more control over the look and feel of their courses. With a WYSIWYG text editor, you can enhance your text by adjusting spacing, alignment, size and color, inserting custom font characters and bullets.
- Interactivity. Use triggers to determine when to perform certain actions. Work with slide layers to create some interaction between components on a slide. Creation, editing, and control of object interactions on slides.
- Movable panels. Course developers can move trigger bars, slide layers, and more anywhere on the desktop or even to a different monitor.
- Import videos of any type and format, including screenshots recorded using Storyline.
- The program interface is available in English, Chinese, French, German and Spanish.
- Slide templates. Create slides from scratch or use templates. Easy customization of template options. Ability to download additional courses and slide templates from the E-Learning Hero website.
- Character. Add up to 47,000 hand-drawn and photo character combinations, facial expressions, and poses to slides.
- Intuitive visual scale allows you to add objects, animations and other elements in the right place at the right time.
- View course creation and change history.
- Status and variables. Ability to customize objects to respond to student actions. For example, buttons can change color when clicked, characters can change facial expressions when an action goes wrong, etc.
- Dynamic content serving based on user-defined actions and conditions. For example, if a student answers incorrectly, slides with additional questions or with easier assignments may open for him or her.
- Interactive “slider” will allow students to manipulate data, manage objects and navigation, and explore cause-and-effect relationships between objects.
- A set of themes for course design. Ability to apply built-in design themes that include different colors, fonts and objects. You can use one theme during the course, or you can use different themes for different slides.
- Record what happens on the screen. Recordings show students how to work with e-learning courses. Also includes the ability to zoom, pan, add captions and symbols to recordings.
- Automatic file recovery in case of system failure.
- Storyline 2 contains 10 new effects for the start and end of the course and 15 new effects for transitions between slides.
- New player button trigger.
- New paths and triggers make it easy to create interactive animations, exercises, games, and more.
- Use of Articulate Studio, Storyline, Excel and PowerPoint projects.
- Ability to create animated effects and apply them to various objects.
- Record what happens on the screen. Recordings show students how to work with e-learning courses.
- Rapid inspection material construction. With more than 25 question types and a random order mode, you can quickly test. In addition, freeform allows you to create questions using any object on the slide.
- Drag-and-drop support. Add objects to a slide by dragging.
- Simulation software. Create more accurate simulations, demos and software tests. After a single screen recording, Storyline automatically divides the footage into multiple guides. Notes are easy to edit – if something goes wrong, it doesn’t need to be regenerated. As a result, students can see how to complete assignments, as well as work on them in test mode.
- Support for HTML5 and Flash technologies, as well as mobile devices. Publish courses in multiple formats to iPads, desktops, laptops, Android devices and more.
- Support for Section 508, right-to-left languages, SCORM and AICC standards (under reporting).
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Articulate Storyline 3.16.27367.0 Full + Activator
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)