Artlantis 2020 22.214.171.12432 is a program for creating three-dimensional objects, animations, VR panoramas, 3D scenes and visual effects in high quality, with the possibility of post-processing and high-quality rendering. In this program, you can change objects, surfaces or details of any 3D scene, add materials (shaders) by dragging and dropping them onto objects from the catalog. You can also use your own images as materials.
- Allows you to create realistic images, set and change the optical properties of finishing materials, set perspectives and natural and artificial light sources,
- Lets you create virtual reality scenes and edit tracks for animated videos.
- Using QuickTime VR, you can create interactive presentations for the Web, where you can set the level of fidelity and resolution you want, and interactive DOF, allowing you to achieve the focus you want.
- Artlantis allows users to animate objects, as well as directly exchange data with ArchiCAD, VectorWorks, SketchUp, AutoCAD and Arc +.
- The import function supports several file formats used in CAD, including DXF, DWG, and 3DS.
- PostCard technology allows you to create invoices or catalog material from conventional bitmap images. The simple interface provides access to tools including sharing Postcard files.