Ashampoo Music Studio 22.214.171.124 (47.5 Mb) is the best solution for your music and audio files. Perform voice recordings, extract, record, cut, convert, and mix your songs. Organize your music collection, create playlists, designs and print covers – perfect results in just a few clicks from you! Enjoy your music on any device, whether it’s a PC, smartphone, MP3 player or car!
Digitize your audio CD and enjoy high-quality digital music. Laptop, player or mobile – listen to your favorite music anywhere, anytime.
- Transfer your valuable music collection to your PC and let Music Studio make all the files needed for you.
- Record your own audio files through one of the available Windows recording devices, for example, via a microphone or line-in, and process them directly in Music Studio.
- Extract music directly from your favorite movies and create your own ringtones and remixes.
Take control of your music collection and adjust your songs to your personal preferences.
- Music Studio will automatically create meaningful file names for your songs. Change “Allegro con brio.mp3” to “Beethoven – [Op 15] – Allegro con brio.mp3” and even better control your music collection.
- Too loud or too quiet? Is the song too long? Is that an audio format? You can fix all of this easily – with the help of Music Studio.
Catalog of your music collection and no longer lose track of your audio CD.
- Create a good cover for the disk box or print directly to the disk. Cover Editor in Music Studio will allow you to create real artwork in the shortest time possible.
Your files are digitized, modified, and edited. It’s time to burn them to disk, good for storage, listening on CD player, and as a gift for friends. Why not make variations and combine your trajectories to make something new?
- Track Mixer in Music Studio lets you try your hand to create new tracks for your music collection. Thanks to the full support of smooth transitions, it’s easy to combine existing tracks and create something new.
- Use MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, or WAV files to record your own Audio CDs, as well as MP3, WMA or even disks with mixed content.