BandLab Cakewalk 26.09.0.006 is a leading developer of advanced musical instruments for modern musicians. These products include award-winning digital audio workstations and innovative virtual instruments. Millions of musicians around the world – including producers, composers, sound engineers and engineers – use Cakewalk products every day to produce sound for the professional music, film, broadcast and video game industries. BandLab Cakewalk features advanced technology, simple workflows, and an interface that amplifies inspiration. Easily create complete songs using creative tools, record instruments of the highest quality and with unlimited audio and MIDI tracks, edit your parts and control the tone, timing and other aspects of your recordings, and achieve professional sound with powerful mixing tools and masters.
- Apart from exporting Cakewalk projects to BandLab, now you can also export projects from the BandLab library and open them in Cakewalk.
- Ripple Edit indicator in the track window
- The exporter now displays H: M: S: F and the selection mode is saved if nothing is selected
- The start screen can now display up to 500 project templates (previously up to 100)
- BandLab Assistant can be launched from the Utilities menu
- Integrated zplane élastique Pro stretching and audio switching updated to version 3.3 with bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Optimized the Cakewalk Manager Plug-in
- Text color in the plugin’s browser is editable in the Cakewalk Theme Editor; The VST2 and VST3 plugins now use different colors
- Ability to view release information after installation is complete
- New dedicated forums are now available from the Help menu