Bitsum ParkControl Pro 188.8.131.52 is developed by Bitsum and is designed to manage core parking settings. This setting is hidden in the Windows operating system, but has a serious impact on performance, especially under throbbing processor loads (the most common type of workload). After tool developers discovered these dependencies, Intel made the decision to move core parking management from the operating system to hardware, confirming Bitsum’s findings.
- Show and set CPU core parking
- Bitsum’s Highest Performance Mode
- Bitsum Dynamic Mode
- Changing Parking Settings
- Check Windows Resource Monitor
- Completely safe tweak for any PC