BluffTitler Ultimate 22.214.171.124is a program for creating beautiful 3D text effects and simple animations for use in video editing. The results can be viewed in real time with subsequent exports to image or video format. All animations you create consist of layers that can be modified independently. BluffTitler supports different types of layers: camera, light, text, image, video, plasma, particle, audio, etc. Layers can be linked together to create special effects.
This program can be used in conjunction with packages such as: Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Ulead VideoStudio, MAGIX video deLuxe, Canopus Edius and Adobe Premiere. The animation in this program is made in layers, because it is associated with graphics, and not with video editors. In a single project, you can use up to 64 layers, which is more than enough to create even very long and full title effects.
- Light – layers that let you adjust project lighting. This program allows you to choose between two types of lighting fixtures – Ambient Light and Spot Light. The first is simpler and allows you to adjust only the color of the lighting, but with the help of Point Light you can select the intensity and position of the light source, determining the presence of a shadow.
- Text – a layer to add text. Since creating the title is the main goal of the program, we can say that this layer is the main one. A large number of parameters are available for text, including point size, transparency, curvature, position change, scale, letter spacing.
- EPS – this layer allows you to add vector objects in EPS format, such as arrows, geometric shapes, etc. To the project.
- Picture – a layer to add a background image. Supported formats are BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA, etc. There are many parameters available for this layer, for example, changing transparency, texture repetition, rotation, resizing.
- Video – this layer is similar to the previous one and is meant for adding background video files. Supported file types are ASF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, QT and WMV.
- Video Capture – a layer that allows you to include videos captured from external sources in your projects.
- Plasma and Particles – with the help of this layer, you can add a predefined animated version with particles and light effects to the title. This could be an image that resembles noise on a TV screen, fireworks, falling snowflakes, fountains, etc. Interestingly, these two layers can not only be used as a background, but also to decorate other layers. For example, if you add either of them to text, the animation effect will appear in or around the letters. This way, you can, for example, make text burn. To add a Plasma or Particle layer to another layer, use the Attach command on the Layers menu.
- Models – layers provide an interesting opportunity to add three-dimensional modeling to a project. This program supports a single .X format. Files of this format can be obtained, for example, by exporting a 3D model from 3ds Max. To do this, you’ll need to install the free Panda DirectX Exporter plugin. This plugin is only available for 3ds Max versions 6-8.
- Scroll – overlay to have text move across the screen at different speeds and directions.
- Audio – using this layer, you can add musical accompaniment to your project. The formats supported are MP3, WAV and MID.
- Passe-Partout – a layer that creates a frame of various shapes, within which the animation of the effect takes place.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download BluffTitler Ultimate 126.96.36.199 Full + Crack
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)