Calibre 4.4 with size 102 Mb is a simple and convenient library management program and universal e-book converter with many features. This program will help organize your book library without much difficulty. These include: utilities to convert one format to another, news integrators, programs to synchronize data with electronic reading devices and a good viewer, as well as a decent helper for book readers on portable mobile devices.
- Calibre provides the ability to manage your book collection. Program concept – many identical books in different formats are presented as one book in a library.
- You can sort and search books by metadata such as: title, author, date of publication, date of addition, size, book series, rating, etc. There is also support for tags and comments and reviews.
- You can easily find the book you want using a simple search or use an advanced search.
- Programs that you add books are arranged in a clear folder tree structure on your hard drive.
- Calibre Plus can search metadata about books and covers on the Internet by title / author or ISBN. The metadata search system is determined by the plugin and can be easily expanded independently.
- Book converter
- Calibre supports conversion of many formats.
- Input formats: CBZ, CBR, CBC, EPUB, FB2, HTML, LIT, LRF, MOBI, ODT, PDF, RRC **, PDB, PML, RB, RTF, TCR, TXT
- Output Format: EPUB, FB2, OEB, LIT, LRF, MOBI, PDB, PML, RB, PDF, TCR, TXT
- Conversions have many options, such as changing the font size, structuring books and footnotes, etc.
- Reader Sync
- Calibre uses a modular driver system for readers that allows you to add new devices. This program supports many devices. During synchronization, Calibre himself chooses the most suitable format or, if not needed, changes it to the format needed. Also add to the reader all the necessary metadata and information about the book series.
- Download news and convert it into books
- Calibre already contains 3 hundred news sources. And after reading the manual, it won’t be difficult for you to add new sources
- Default book reader
- Calibre contains a default program for reading all supported book formats.
- Content web server
- Calibre has a default web server for remote library management. He can also download and email books for you.