CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer 4.0 Build 3310 is the perfect program for designing web pages. With it, you can quickly add backgrounds, images and videos to pages, and then immediately export them or save them. Gradually, with the development of technology, more and more devices can access the Internet. The problem is that every device has a different screen size, and in the past you had to create multiple versions of the same site for different resolutions.
The solution is found in implementing adaptive design (responsive design). Creating pages using a certain technology, thanks to which the site can automatically adjust to the size of the device on which the page is loaded. The page will look the way the designer intended on any device, be it a tablet or laptop monitor, a small smartphone, or a 180-inch TV screen. It will display correctly everywhere. The Responsive Site Designer Program just created such a page.
It has a nice interface and simple controls, making it ideal for beginners in front-end development. Basic controls are performed by dragging and dropping items from the toolbar onto the page layout. The site is made as if from bricks – blocks that can be placed in any way and anywhere. The behavior of blocks at different resolutions can be configured separately, for example, a block with ads will be displayed on a computer monitor, and on a smartphone screen, due to the small free space, it will be hidden automatically.
At any time during development, you can see how the page looks on different screens, as well as run it in different browsers. Of course, CoffeeCup’s Responsive Site Designer is hardly a match for professional web developers creating complex projects with lots of interactive elements and lots of scripts. But for the quick creation of landing pages, beautiful portfolio pages, and simple websites, the program will do just that.
- WYSIWYG HTML editor that supports responsive layouts;
- simple and intuitive interface, easy program management;
- a large number of ready-made templates, and the ability to download them from the Internet;
- a large collection of icons and fonts, including support for Google Fonts;
- the ability to upload ready-made pages to the hosting;
- the ability to customize the interface;
- the program generates simple clean code without garbage;
- optimization for site development on devices with small screens (for example, laptops), there are scaling tools;
- Web Inspector’s built-in code analysis tool.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download CoffeeCup Responsive Site Designer 4.0 Build 3310 Full + Crack
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)