CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 9.0.2316.0 is a professional color correction tool. ColorDirector lets you adjust the color and shadow, adjust the intensity and “temperature” of the tone, change the color of individual areas of the image, taking into account movement in the image. Pre-configured color themes are available and users can download additional ones from DirectorZone. Whether you are a professional or an aspiring dye, ColorDirector gives your videos the professional look of a film that was filmed!
- Simple color correction during editing. Complete set of tools for adjusting white balance, adjusting color schemes, enhancing quality, and setting color styles in videos.
- HDR video. Unique technology adds popular HDR effects to videos, adds circuitry, dynamic range and highlights the best parts of the video.
- “Smart” motion tracking. An advanced tracking algorithm matches the image data of the selected area with the image data in each subsequent frame, providing accurate and automatic subject tracking, eliminating the need for length frame adjustments.
- Complete set of tools for enhancing colors: Adjust the color temperature and intensity of your videos with tools for smooth color balance and more.
- Creative color management: Add emotion to your movies with creative color themes, regional color adjustments, masking and motion tracking tools.
- Connect with the Internet community: You can download presets from DirectorZone for free and share your work on YouTube and DirectorZone.
- Editing with PowerDirector: ColorDirector is designed to provide seamless editing back and forth when paired with PowerDirector.
- AVI, MPEG-1, WMV, MPEG-2, MKV (H.264), FLV (H.264), Canon and Nikon DSLR Video files, AVCHD with audio files DDCD (.M2T), AVCHD with audio files LPCM ( M2T), MPEG-4 bit PSP, VOB, VRO with Dolby Digital 2ch, VOB, VRO with Dolby Digital 5.1 channels, MOD (JVC Everio Cam format = MPEG-2 + DDCD), TOD (JVC Everio Cam format = MPEG- 2 + DDCD + MPEG-1 Audio),
- WMV, MPEG-2, video files with Dolby Digital 5.1, video files with DTS 5.1 (MP4), M2TS