Dr.Explain Ultima 5.3.1027 (87.36 Mb) is a utility for creating help files (help files), information systems, on-line manual, technical manuals and software documentation and technical systems. Dr.Explain supports the conclusion of documents in formats such as HTML (on-line manuals), CHM (help file for the operating system MS Windows), RTF, and PDF. And it’s all based on a single-source project. user interface technology built-in structural analysis allows application software to document screens almost automatically. Unique Dr.Explain is a fundamentally new approach to the creation of user documentation, which significantly speeds up the process time-consuming compared with other instruments. The program is capable of analyzing the application user interface and create screenshots (screenshots) of windows, automatically placing them clear information for interface elements. The process is almost completely automated, enabling rapid information display applications and Web sites to describe the user documentation for the software.
- Integrated capture and analysis software utility from the window and the screen (screenshot), which helps you to quickly create technical illustrations for your program.
- Creating user documentation from a single source in a variety of formats: CHM help files, on-line manuals in HTML, RTF, and PDF with a table of contents and links.
- Support for identifiers Help ID for creating context-sensitive help in the application.
- image annotation editor for fast creation of clear information for technical illustrations and screenshots.
- The ability to quickly update illustrations and screenshots when a new version of your software product. Dr.Explain makes it easy to replace the screen applications while maintaining all meta-information: callouts, annotations, descriptions.
- Visual inspection of the project status with the status of the mechanism.
- Special text editor with rich functionality, which focuses on the creation of help files and documentation for the software.
- The ability to add search and indexing feature in the on-line help without programming (PHP, ASP, etc.) or database on the server side.
- Support for multibyte character sets and languages with a reverse spelling (RTL).