Driver Magician 5.2 (4.64 Mb) is a professional solution for backing up drivers, restoring and updating them on Windows OS. The program finds all installed hardware, extracts all drivers and makes a backup copy on the local disk. And then, after formatting or updating your operating system, you can restore all “saved” drivers, as if you have an original disk. After rebooting the system, your computer will function properly with all the required drivers. If there are unknown drivers on your PC, Driver Magician will help you quickly and easily identify them on your computer’s identification base.
- Make a backup copy of the driver in four modes.
- Recovery of drivers with one mouse click.
- Update drivers to improve system performance and stability.
- Remove the device driver.
- Updated embedded drivers and hardware recognition databases.
- Recognition of unknown equipment.
- Get information about the drivers of the equipment installed.
- Cloning all drivers into an automatic installation package (.EXE) allows to restore all drivers without installing Driver Magician.