DriverMax Pro 10.19.0.63 (6.63 Mb) is this program that will help users to update all Windows drivers. DriverMax collects information about drivers in the system and displays a list of devices that use it. Provides information about driver version, creation date, developer, file number and availability of digital signatures. After that, just export it to a separate folder or package to the ZIP archive, and after reinstalling Windows, install everything you need from one source. When using the import guide, you can install all stored drivers in 5 minutes. Thus, you no longer have to have multiple disks for different devices.
- Provides detailed information about all drivers, including versions, release dates, etc.
- Create detailed reports (TXT / HTM) about drivers.
- Back up all drivers installed in the specified folder.
- Ability to create archives with backup drivers.
- Import Wizard to install drivers from saved copies.
- Ability to check for newer drivers.