FinePrint 10.15 with size 10.11 Mb is a multifunction printer driver that significantly expands the capabilities of each printer when printing documents: preview (including from DOS), print multiple pages on one sheet, print brochures, automatic insertion headers and footers, create letterhead, media, frames and more. FinePrint works with all printer models, becoming, in fact, a universal multifunction printer driver with a convenient graphic shell to manage it. Another useful feature is receiving using multiple pre-configured virtual printers. For example, one will automatically print a brochure, and the other will print text on letterhead. Using FinePrint significantly reduces printing costs, while at the same time, overall printer operation is improved.
- Preview printed pages with the ability to delete and insert new ones, changing their order.
- Ink saver mode: Change the color text to black and white, delete the image.
- Print multiple pages (2/4/8) on a sheet of paper.
- Print watermarks and footers with the ability to determine date, time, system variables or arbitrary text.
- Create forms and letterhead.
- The ability to combine various print jobs into one document to facilitate work with complex composite documents.
- Save pages and tasks in TIFF, JPEG, BMP, TXT and FP file formats, copy them to the clipboard as text, images or metafiles.
- Duplex printing (also saves ink) and booklet creation.
- Scale large pages on standard paper sizes.
- Displays the amount of paper stored using FinePrint paper.
- Set print borders, indent binding.
- The ability to create multiple FinePrint virtual printers with various presets for fast printing in typical mode.
- Ability to be used as a network printer.