GlassWire Elite 2.3.449 is a useful network security monitor and firewall to control your network. This tool protects your computer by visualizing network activity on easy-to-use graphics and helping you identify unusual malware behavior.
GlassWire visualizes network activity and blocks connections, and warns users of possible security issues downloadable from the global Internet. GlassWire displays network activity in easy-to-understand graphs while looking for unusual online behavior that could indicate malware or privacy violations on your PC.
Once unusual network activity is detected, you are instantly notified with detailed information so you can take immediate action and protect your computer, privacy and important data. Please note: GlassWire does not have its own antivirus scan, clicking the “scan for viruses” button uses the connection to your main antivirus installed on the system to scan for threats. Also, it is recommended to check for suspicious files using Virustotal’s online scanner.
- Privacy protection – GlassWire helps protect your privacy by visualizing all network activity, but that’s not all. You can switch to incognito mode (GlassWire menu > Incognito on) if you don’t want to capture any network activity on the graph or delete network activity information at any time via history settings (GlassWire menu > Settings > Client > Clear History).
- Additional protection for antivirus – GlassWire does not have its own antivirus scan, clicking the “scan virus” button uses the connection to your main antivirus installed on the system to scan for threats. Also, it is recommended to check for suspicious files using Virustotal’s online scanner. GlassWire works with most antivirus programs to check files for unusual behavior. GlassWire is the second line of defense, the developer recommends that you always use a separate antivirus along with GlassWire.
- Firewall (uses Windows Firewall to work.) – GlassWire shows which applications have or have access to the Internet. If you don’t like what you see, you can directly block network access for certain applications using a free firewall. You can easily block and unblock application access to the network using the Firewall tab. Uses Windows Firewall to work.
- Network Monitor – Visualize current and past network activity by traffic type, application, and geographic location on easy-to-use graphs. GlassWire lets you see which apps are sending data to the Internet and shows you which hosts are connected. The Windows Network Security Tool also detects: domains or IP addresses, known threats, system network file changes, unusual application changes, ARP spoofing, and more.
- Remote server monitoring – If you have remote servers that host websites, apps and games, using GlassWire you can monitor the network activity of these servers, receiving notifications of potential threats. Also on the Usage tab, you can see in detail how much traffic is being used to help you stay within the limits of your hosting plan. Block bandwidth-consuming apps or privacy violators in the Firewall tab.
- Internet traffic monitoring – Does your ISP limit the amount of Internet traffic you use? The GlassWire app can help you stay on track by alerting you when you’re overcharged. While doing so, you can also see which apps are using the most traffic in the Usage tab.
- New connection? Get notified – When a new app or service accesses the Internet for the first time, the GlassWire app temporarily notifies you with detailed information. If you think the connection is unusual, you can block the application using the GlassWire firewall or start scanning the system with your main antivirus.
- What happened while you were away? – GlassWire shows network activity when you are not using the computer. Using the timeline, you can go back in time and see in detail what a network connection was like.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download GlassWire Elite 2.3.449 Full + Patch
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)