GraphiSoft ArchiCAD 23 Build 3003 (1.95 Gb) is providing breakthroughs in BIM productivity because of a significant increase in speed when doing daily work and completing the most common tasks. The new Hole Tool and the improved Column and Beams tool make it possible to model, edit and coordinate projects more accurately. Graphisoft ArchiCAD 23 gives you the opportunity to evaluate all the advantages of real BIM technology. This software makes it easy to access even information added to projects without using CAD or BIM solutions, for example, Excel worksheets. The function “Importing values from Array Properties”, implemented in Graphisoft ArchiCAD 22, provides easy transfer and receipt of data in Excel format in semi-automatic mode. Graphisoft ArchiCAD 23 information display management functions simplify working with documentation at the construction stage. The new geometry and data transfer functions guarantee full support for the concept of the reference model in Graphisoft ArchiCAD 23. The new graphical Favorites panel contains parameters that are saved from each Tool with color images that are generated automatically from the element preview. Thanks to the CineRender Engine update, the project visualization in Graphisoft ArchiCAD 23 has risen to a new level and allows you to get excellent results when working with free forms. An updated user interface with clear graphic controls, support for high-resolution monitors and a sophisticated tab navigation system – all of this and much more will amaze you from the first minute of working with Graphisoft ArchiCAD 23.
- Design of architectural and building structures in accordance with the concept of building information modeling.
- Tools for increasing labor productivity by organizing effective teamwork between architects and representatives of various engineering specialties throughout the design process.
- Closer interaction between architects and engineers who use special software and have special requirements for the BIM project.
- New tool for displaying models and classification elements.
- New mechanism for tracking versions of the IFC reference model and change management.
- Coordination of actions and automation of work processes, coordination of specialist actions to avoid mistakes and reduce work time on the project.
- For client organizations – Teamwork collaboration environment built on the BIM Server server solution for more efficient design team management.
- Support for new features and tools aimed at increasing employee productivity,
- Opportunities for modeling structural elements more accurately.
- Visualization of high-quality projects in 3D.
- Preparation of two-dimensional images.
- Processing the library and its components.