GridinSoft Anti-Malware 126.96.36.1994 with size 101 Mb is an anti-virus specifically designed to remove malware without having to edit system files and the registry manually. Detects and removes: spyware and adware, PUPs, Trojans with remote access, internet worms. This removes additional system changes made by some malicious programs, and which are ignored by some standard anti-virus scanners. GridinSoft Anti-Malware is designed to remove malicious computer programs, including various types of adware adware (displaying unwanted advertisements); spyware spyware (sending your personal information, such as credit card information, by intercepting the user’s actions from the keyboard or mouse); hidden dialer (can start unwanted phone calls), and more.
- Reliable and uninterrupted protection of Windows from all types of existing malware
- Identification and removal of unwanted ad modules installed without your knowledge
- Control at all times of your operating system to prevent the entry of malicious software into it
- Trusted protection for any important personal information (passwords, telephone numbers, credit cards, etc.)
- multilingual interface
- Permanent and continuous protection against penetration of malicious software
- Multiple scanning modes
- regular automatic updates
- Support for all operating systems.