Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.61.11 Build 11463 Beta is a utility to monitor and control hard drive status. Allows you to identify potential problems, performance degradations and possible failures. Can alert users if problems or temperature rise are detected. Its capabilities will obviously not seem superfluous, especially in the case of the special value of the stored data as the drive volume grows. This program monitors the hard drive status, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built into most modern drives) for each hard drive. This program monitors the hard drive status, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built into most modern drives) for each hard drive. It also measures the data transfer speed in real mode (this indicator can be used to test or determine cases of underestimated performance in certain situations).
- working with drives via IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI interfaces, determining status and temperature in real mode; readings are displayed instantly, no need for long-term diagnostics; displays the current and minimum drive temperature, specific attributes depending on the manufacturer; for advanced users, the hours of operation and the number of read / write errors are useful; interpret the performance of S.M.A.R.T. and status values. as a percentage for easy understanding
- with the help of a special icon on the disk in the system, the main values of the state and used space are displayed, thereby simplifying control
- it is possible to display the current temperature value in the system panel and the next warning if the threshold value is exceeded; if desired, you can view detailed information on the status of all hard drives in a special window or small window and a complete graph of temperature changes since the start of using the program
- Hard Disk Sentinel detects drive model and displays detailed information about each model, starting from the revision number / buffer size, and ending with all other properties; the current data transfer mode and the maximum possible display
- the program calculates the total amount of data copied or written to disk, displays the current read / write speed and processor load
- displays information on all parts of the system, regardless of the number of drives; this data is then used for automatic alerts and status display.