Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.61.8 Build 11463 Beta is a utility to monitor and control hard drive status. Allows you to identify potential problems, performance degradations and possible failures. Can alert users if problems or temperature rise are detected. Its capabilities will obviously not seem superfluous, especially in the case of the special value of the stored data as the drive volume grows. This program monitors the hard drive status, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built into most modern drives) for each hard drive. This program monitors the hard drive status, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built into most modern drives) for each hard drive. It also measures the data transfer speed in real mode (this indicator can be used to test or determine underestimated performance cases in certain situations). Work in the background and continuously analyze the situation. If an error is detected or a certain parameter threshold defined by the user is exceeded, a warning will be displayed. In most cases, it’s S.M.A.R.T. which comes to the rescue, as it is one of the quickest and easiest ways to track changes in a very important or critical drive parameter. Hard Disk Sentinel can be used to prevent serious damage or loss of data. The program warns the user of problems before they occur and will provide an opportunity to back up important and valuable data. Hard Disk Sentinel runs in the background and constantly analyzes the health of your hard drive. If there is an error or unexpected behavior, the program will warn the user about the current status. Usually the hard disk condition can slowly worsen from day to day. S.M.A.R.T. helps predict likelihood of failure by monitoring critical disk values. The program also displays the current hard drive temperature and remembers the previous temperature, which can be used to check the maximum temperature when the hard drive is under high load.
- works with drives via IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI interfaces, determines the state and temperature in real mode; readings are displayed instantly, no need for long-term diagnostics; displays current and minimum storage temperature, special attributes depending on the manufacturer; for advanced users, the hours of operation and the number of read / write errors are useful; interpret the performance of S.M.A.R.T. and status values. as a percentage for easy understanding
- with the help of a special icon on the disk in the system, the main values of the state and used space are displayed, thereby simplifying control
- it is possible to output the current temperature value to the system panel and the next warning if it exceeds the threshold value; if desired, you can view detailed information on the status of all hard drives in a special window or small window and a complete graph of temperature changes since the start of using the program
- Hard Disk Sentinel detects drive model and displays detailed information about each model, starting from the revision number / buffer size, and ending with all other properties; the current and maximum possible data transfer mode is displayed
- the program calculates the total amount of data that has been copied or written to disk, displays the current read / write speed and processor load
- displays information on all parts of the system, regardless of the number of drives; this data is then used for automatic alerts and status display.