Hard Disk Sentinel Pro 5.70.3 Beta is a utility to monitor and control hard drive status. Allows you to identify potential problems, performance degradations and possible failures. Can alert the user if a problem or temperature rise is detected.
Its capabilities will obviously not seem superfluous, especially in the case of the special value of the stored data as the volume of the drive grows. This program monitors the hard drive status, including temperature and S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology, technology built into most modern drives) for each hard drive.
- works with drives via IDE, Serial ATA and SCSI interfaces, determines state and temperature in real mode; readings are displayed instantly, no need for long-term diagnostics; displays the minimum and current temperature of the drive, specific attributes depending on the manufacturer; for advanced users, the hours of operation and the number of read / write errors are useful; interpret the performance of S.M.A.R.T. and status values. as a percentage for easy understanding
- with the help of a special icon on the disk in the system, the main values of the state and used space are displayed, thereby simplifying contro
- it is possible to display the current temperature value in the system panel and the next warning if the threshold value is exceeded; if desired, you can view detailed information on the status of all hard drives in a special window or small window and a full graph of the temperature changes since the start of using the program
- Hard Disk Sentinel detects drive model and displays detailed information about each model, starting from the revision number / buffer size, and ending with all other properties; the current and maximum possible data transfer mode is displayed
- the program calculates the total amount of data that has been copied or written to disk, displays the current read / write speed and the processor load
- displays information on all parts of the system, regardless of the number of drives; this data is then used for automatic alerts and status display.