HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.2 with size 36.32 Mb is an image editing program, suitable for professional and amateur photographers. This program combines a number of different frames in a high contrast scene into one image with detail and all shadows. Photomatix Pro is a standalone system that expands the dynamic range of photographers. This product allows users to mix frames and restore local details from High Dynamic Range images created from multiple exposures. In addition to Tone Mapping, Photomatix Pro offers 6 methods for mixing frames, 16-bit support, and batch processing. Using the Photomatix tool, you can eliminate dark and overly bright image areas, preserve details, eliminate noise, increase detail, adjust color temperature, color saturation, and other parameters. Photomatix Pro contains tools for batch image processing. After taking several pictures from the same point, preferably with a tripod, but with different shutter speeds, you can combine these images into a high dynamic range (HDR) image and get the chance to control parts of the image that are bright and dark and with thus getting the perfect photo. You can create HDR images using this program. Photomatix Pro will choose the best image parameters and reduce the amount of noise, if you don’t like the results, you can manually configure the parameters you need.
- Creation of HDR images from various image files
- Change a single RAW file into a pseudo-HDR image
- Tone mapping tool to display light and shadow details in HDR images
- The HDR image viewer displays local HDR image data in the appropriate exposure
- HDR histogram display
- Function for mapping large HDR image file tones
- Automatic synchronization with two methods
- Formation of HDR photos from various frames
- Combining exposition with 4 algorithms
- Removes artifacts
- Download, process, save photos from certain directories in automatic mode
- Preview results after compression
- Preview during parameter selection
- Batch image processing, where it is possible to create HDR photos, link exposure, tone compression
- When working with large TIFF files, an optimized algorithm is used, which contributes to the economical use of RAM
- This program supports the following formats – JPEG, TIFF, Floating Point, Radiance RGBE, OpenEXR, PNG, PSD, RAW, DNG files.
- Support for reading and writing Radiance RGBE (.hdr), OpenEXR (.exr) and Floating Point TIFF
- Uses four algorithms to mix exposure
- The automatic alignment option for images uses two alignment methods
- Preview and magnifying glass available for all exposure mixing methods
- Automatic batch image processing
- Using Photomatix Pro, you can easily create HDR panoramas and achieve high quality.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download HDRsoft Photomatix Pro 6.2 Full + Patch
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)