HitmanPro.Alert 3.8.13 Build 901 is a small program designed to protect your computer from banking Trojan infections. The developer can check the integrity of your web browser, and if it understands that the security of your online purchases cannot be guaranteed, then you will receive a warning, and it is up to you, of course, to decide what to do. further.
Banking Trojans, getting into the system, stand between Windows and the browser, so they can easily steal important information, after which they will be able to manage your online transactions and transfers without any problems. If you often deal with such operations and never think about security, then it might be worth starting.
HitmanPro.Alert provides a 99% guarantee that the program will detect known and new banking Trojans as quickly as possible, or even write them instantly. If we consider the appearance of the program, then it is stylish, plus Russian support, very simple and pleasant to use.
- On-demand malware detection and removal
- Multilingual interface
- Safe Browsing (Detects man-in-browser attacks). Alerts when malware affects browsers; based on behavior
- Active vaccination. Self-destructing sandbox threat
- Crypto Guardian. Protects your data from the Cryptolocker ransomware family; based on behavior
- Webcam Alert. Blocks webcam when (secretly) accesses it
- Keypress encryption. Protects the credentials entered in the browser from keyloggers
- Process protection. Protects the main executable process from being modified
- Protection against BadUSB vulnerabilities. Block malicious USB devices masquerading as keyboards
- Protection against exploitation. Reducing the risk of attacks exploiting software vulnerabilities
- Allows advanced users to customize risk mitigation options
- Pseudo Address Space Layout Randomization (ASLR). Prevents predictable module code settings while also working in Windows XP
- Network blocking. Help stop the backdoor attack connected to command control
- Offers 64-bit applications the same protection as 32-bit applications
- Software Radar – automatically protects new browsers, plugins, multimedia and office applications
- User interface with high DPI support
- Detailed threat reports