HyperSnap 8.16.17 with size 25.72 Mb is an image capture tool that allows you to copy not only standard program windows, but also games, screensavers and videos. Using HyperSnap, you can take screenshots of the entire monitor screen, parts of it, certain program windows (with or without cursors), games and screensavers (work in DirectX and 3Dfx Glide modes), video and DVD movies, and save them in one of more from 20 formats, including BMP, GIF and JPEG. HyperSnap lets you take screenshots of all the main modes. It can capture images of all Windows operating system windows, as well as individual window elements (menus, buttons, panels, etc.), Take pictures from games using DirectX, Direct3D and 3Dfx technology. In addition to taking screenshots, you can receive images from the scanner, a digital camera connected to a computer using the TWAIN protocol. This program has a default function for processing graphic files. There are also functions when screenshots are taken using voice commands received through a microphone connected to a computer, editing the screenshots that are generated. The auto scroll function allows you to take long pictures (for example, long www pages).
- Take pictures from anywhere on the screen or multiple monitors, in any shape and size.
- New and powerful capture, editing, annotation and manipulation. The captured image objects can now be selected, edited, displayed / hidden / moved / deleted at any time. New proprietary file format to save objects for further editing, or save to standard image formats.
- Unlimited rollback / redo.
- TextSnap to retrieve text from almost any part of the screen. You can also capture with delimiters, tabulate data to attach easily to MS Excel.
- Capture even “difficult” games to capture with DirectX and Glide
- Image stamps, frames, shadows, take with free hands, FTP add a server, more.
- Automatic color change.
- Not a rectangular capture window.
- Capture Button – perfect for professional technical writers.
- Automatic scrolling and fixing simultaneously long internet pages and more. Taking documents more than what appears on the screen.
- It’s tightly integrated with the MS Windows clipboard to automate repetitive tasks – it will even automatically paste pictures taken if needed!
- Automatically saves captured image files.
- Effective image viewer, format converter (supported by more than 20 graphic formats).
- Fully customizable user interface. Rearrange menus and toolbars under whatever method is convenient for you, set any keyboard shortcuts, delete menus to create instant toolbars, even control HyperSnap using voice commands!
- Advanced window capture function when working in Windows XP ®. Resize the window to be bigger than the screen before capturing – in one quick step, without automatically scrolling!