HyperSnap 8.19.00 is an image capture tool that allows you to copy not only standard program windows, but also games, screensavers, and videos. With HyperSnap, you can take screenshots of the entire monitor screen, parts of it, certain program windows (with or without a cursor), games and screensavers (works in DirectX and 3Dfx Glide modes), video movies and DVDs, and save in one of more 20 formats, including BMP, GIF and JPEG.
The program is able to fetch a document page in the application window, even if it doesn’t fully fit on the screen. In addition, the program allows you to capture editable text (plain or formatted) from anywhere on the screen, even where copying is not provided. Copying text follows the same principle as copying a graphic area – the user needs to draw a rectangle around the text he wants to capture.
Other features of the program include editing GIF and JPEG files, making screenshots in automatic mode at certain intervals, previewing, printing images, etc. The program is easy to configure and has a user-friendly interface.
- “TextSnap” technology – captures text for editing even in cases where the usual copying function does not work (there was a problem with the Cyrillic alphabet)
- Tools for capturing, editing and manipulating images
- Support for DirectX, OpenGL and Glide 3D games
- Ability to add stamps, watermarks, additional frames, shadows to images and upload files to FTP
- Automatic color change
- Ability to capture frames from non-rectangular program windows
- Take pictures using hot keys
- Automatic page scrolling, if it doesn’t fit on the screen
- Integration with Windows clipboard for easy pasting of images into any application
- Automatic saving of frames to files of various formats
- Non-rectangular handle
- Capture long pages by dragging “scrolling”
- Integrated image viewer and converter for 20 different formats
- Customizable user interface
- Fully customizable user interface
- Support for voice commands