JixiPix Rip Studio 1.1.10 with size 224 Mb is a graphic editor with a simple interface that smoothly processes layers, creating realistic frames, stickers, wrinkled and curved images, and curved edges and volume shadows. It can also function as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, and Elements. Rip Studio gives you control over every element created in the application. Tear, tear, or trim the edges drawn around the image, curved edges, or tangled surfaces, just adjust the slider and get the effect. Behind the scenes, strong 3D lighting when the machine is working can make wrinkles and surface creases look realistic; This adjustable light source will have a shadow appear on the page. Complete your creative project with ribbon effects, or choose from an library of objects such as tie clips, paper clips, rusty nails, or gems. Every tear in the ribbon you make is unique and unique! Graphic editors are made for professionals who want interesting elements for their project and composition. Fast form and rip letters based on images can be created in minutes. Create projects as if from paper for advertisements, music, art collages and scrap pages of one type of piece, cut, glued, and fixed form made from pictures, or other images.
- Rip Studio – a professional product that uses layers, many choices, 3D light to fill realistic shadows
- It has the best effects designed for artists, photographers and other professionals who need high-quality outputs
- Supports actions, transparency, mixing, ‘Last Filter’ commands, batch processing, 16-bit RGB mode, and gray scale
- Edges in Rip Studio are fully customizable and can be customized using a variety of built-in tools
- Use the drawing tools to move and adjust photos inside or replace images completely, if necessary, this is an ideal feature for creating templates for other projects
- Rip Studio is made for professional use, but is quite easy for beginners
- Has plug-ins for Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Elements.