JP Software Take Command 25.00.24 with size 37.76 Mb is a tool to expand command line capabilities, which gives you a new approach to working with the command line, providing the convenience of the Windows interface and many command line features. This program supports CMD.EXE commands and existing batch files, and adds thousands of new features, giving you more options and flexibility. Take Command – enhanced combination of 4NT (Take Commad) processor + TCC (GUI shell) + V (text file viewer) + script development, execution and debugging environment + a number of auxiliary utilities such as ftp, tar, zip / unzip, completely replace the processor command. Ie this is not a black console screen with white letters in DOS style, but a normal MDI program, with up to 25 tabs, has a main window with menus, etc. Where you can enter commands and default file navigator. It has an interesting feature in its work – switching fonts from a regular console affects both and vice versa. Consider this fact. But this is not a full replacement for terminals such as the MS DOS console, this is not a UNIX-based console property similar to the KDE Konsole. Ie a multi-window application with a graphical interface where a separate terminal session operates, displaying its output in a UNIX console.
- Take Command adds features such as extensive context-sensitive online help, aliases for frequently used commands, powerful command line editors, history of command execution history, advanced directory searches that can take you to any folder in the system by entering only a part of its name.
- Take Command expands the file to process Windows commands, provides the ability to copy, move, delete multiple files with one command, and also add support for FTP and HTTP (including SSL).
- You can add or exclude files from any command, date, time of creation and change, size and advanced mask for more flexibility.
- Using batch files, you will be amazed at the power and speed of functionality added by Take Command with many new commands, powerful debuggers, syntax highlighting, variable pop-ups and editing.
- Unique features of Take Command include the ability to create additional Windows desktops directly from the command line or from scripts. And the useful RESOLUTION command helps set display resolution, refresh rate and, of course, color depth.
- Take Command, according to the developer, has integrated many interesting tools, including improved mechanisms for networking and a powerful text editor based on the popular Scintilla technology. The Take Command Package guarantees effective use of various teams.