Macrium Reflect 7.3.5365 Workstation / Server / Server Plus is a reliable program for working with hard disk images, there is the possibility of a backup. This development has a significant difference from the alternative, namely that it can create a disk image when using the Windows operating system itself, no need to restart the computer anymore. Of the possibilities, it is worth paying attention to the support for creating an image of the entire disk and its separate parts, you can save this image in the future both on the local hard disk and on the network, there is a scheduling mode for backing up. Macrium Reflect Free can create disk images using VSS, plus you get high compression ratios and fast operating speeds. The utility receives high marks for performing backup tasks. It can protect your personal documents, photos, music, e-mails from loss, you just need to make a backup. Now that you can try installing a new operating system on your hard drive, you can be sure that your data is stored safely and can easily be recovered from a backup file. With the help of the program, you can back up and burn them to a local, network, USB drive, the program supports writing to DVDs of all formats.
- Create images from entire disks and folders and individual files.
- Select a storage location for the finished image (on a local hard drive, on a network drive or on optical media).
- Create a system image “on the fly” without restarting Windows.
- Built-in data backup scheduler.
- Create bootable recovery discs using Linux or BartPE.
- Verification of finished images.
- Using Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
- High speed and compression ratio.
- Provides security using 256-bit AES encryption.
- Ability to batch write to CD / DVD
- Automatic recovery of disk images from backup
- Protects backup files from ransomware viruses and other unauthorized access.