Macrium Reflect 7.3.5672 Workstation / Server / Server Plus is a program for working with hard disk images and data backups. The advantages of this program include the ability to create system images “on the fly” without rebooting, high speed, as well as multilevel compression of the finished image. Redundant and full disk images can be recovered and mounted as virtual disks in Windows Explorer. The main difference between the presented program and similar programs is the ability to create images when working with the operating system. This means that you don’t have to restart Windows to stop the program. This utility also has a built-in task scheduler which allows you to back up data according to a schedule. Of the available possibilities, it is worth paying attention to support for creating images of entire disks and their separate parts; You can save this image in the future either on a local hard disk or on the network. Macrium Reflect has high performance. The program only takes a few minutes to create an image, and the comfortable user interface will allow even a beginner to master it. The utilities are presented in several editions, which differ from each other in available functionality and cost.
- Creation of images from entire disks and folders and individual files.
- Select a storage location for the finished image (on a local hard drive, on a network drive or on optical media).
- Create a system image “on the fly” without restarting Windows.
- Built-in data backup scheduler.
- Create bootable recovery discs using Linux or BartPE.
- You can activate the boot menu or recover from a boot disk.
- Ability to restore backup to another hardware device.
- Serves to fix system boot problems
- Verify finished images.
- Using Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS).
- High speed and compression ratio.
- Provides security using 256-bit AES encryption.
- Ability to batch write to CD / DVD.
- Support UEFI and GPT
- IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB, IEEE 1394 (FireWire)
CD DVD Format:
- CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD R, DVD RW, DVD-R DL, DVD R DL
Supported file systems:
- NTFS (All versions)
- Ext2 / 3FS