MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14.0.0 Build 75 is a powerful sound editor that contains everything you need to record, encode, edit and restore audio on a PC. With this program, you can apply sound effects, mix audio, synchronize audio with video, create your own loops and samples, and more. Sound Forge Audio Studio makes it easy to capture sound from almost all sources. Simply plug your microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and click the Record button. You can also import audio CDs and MP3s or use the Vinyl Records and Recovery feature to digitize vinyls, tapes, and other analog sources.
- An easy-to-use audio editing tool
- CD burning
- Audio and video synchronization
- Real-time installation and processing
- More than 30 effects
- Automatic file format encoding
- Interactive Assistant
- Built-in disc burning function.
- Easy editing and navigation.
- Voice recording for video.
- Non-destructive editing in real time.
- Toolbar is fully customizable.
- Multitasking background processing.
- Support for ASIO drivers.
- Supports audio with quality up to 32-bit floating point, 192 kHz.
- Adjustable window layout.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo.
- Damage recovery.
- Import: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, SD, IVC, MP3, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime, RAW, SND, SFA, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV.
- Export: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, IVC, MP3, OGG, RealAudio, PCA, RAW, RealVideo, QuickTime, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV.