MAGIX SOUND FORGE Audio Studio 14.0 Build 86 is a powerful sound editor that contains everything you need to record, encode, edit and restore audio on your PC. With this program you can apply sound effects, mix audio, sync audio with video, create your own loops and samples, and much more. Sound Forge Audio Studio makes it easy to capture audio from almost any source. Just plug your microphone or instrument into your computer’s sound card and click the Record button. You can also import audio CDs and MP3s, or use the Vinyl Record and Restore feature to digitize vinyls, tapes, and other analog sources.
- Simple interface:
– Drag and drop editing
– Use basic Cut, Copy, and Paste commands
– Improved interface
- Live recording:
– Record vocals, keyboards, guitars – almost any instrument
– Sound recording for video tracks
– Real-time audio level monitoring
- Mixing and Effects:
– Mix audio tracks, balance levels and create your own faders
– More than 30 effects: EQ, reverb, delay and chorus
– More than 1001 audio effects
- Powerful editing tools:
– Removes clicks, voices, and other extraneous sounds from the recording
– Adjust audio levels, remove unnecessary audio fragments, and more
– Synchronize audio and video
- Export and burn to CD:
– Transfer Works to MP3 for Playback on Mobile Devices
– Burn to CD
– Online broadcast of completed projects
- Supported formats:
– Import: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, SD, IVTs, MP3, OGG, OMA, PCA, QuickTime, RAW, SND, SFA, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV.
– Export: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AU, AVI, DIG, FLAC, IVC, MP3, OGG, RealAudio, PCA, RAW, RealVideo, QuickTime, VOX, w64, WAV, WMA, WMV.