MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.4 Technician (63.32 Mb) is a manager for working with hard disk partitions. With it, you can resize partitions, create new partitions on your hard disk, delete and format existing partitions. Allows you to work not only with each hard drive, but also a drive, combined into a RAID-array.
- Make primary and logical hard disk partitions.
- RAID support.
- Convert partitions with the FAT file system to partitions with the NTFS file system.
- Support for disks and partitions larger than 2 TB.
- Copy one part.
- Clone all hard disks (make exact copies on other physical disks).
- The Disk Map option allows you to display the partition structure and hard drive visually.
- Recovery of the MBR boot area.
- Change the dynamic disk to the base.
- Test hard disk performance.
- Hide / show parts.
- Install the active partition.
- Assign a letter that is appropriate for that section. Selective assignments from desired letters to sections at the user’s request.
- Change the parameter of the serial number of the section and Type ID.