MiniTool Partition Wizard 11.6 Technician with size 74.41 Mb is a powerful manager for working with hard disk partitions. With it, you can resize partitions, create new partitions on the hard drive, delete and format existing partitions. Partition Wizard has a user-friendly interface that can be understood by most users who are more or less trained. MiniTool Partition Wizard Technician Edition supports FAT, NTFS, EXT, and Linux Swap file systems, and all types of hard drives recognized by Windows, including RAID arrays. This program is also compatible with partition tables from the MBR and GPT standards.
- Making primary and logical partitions of hard drives.
- RAID support.
- Convert partitions with the FAT file system to partitions with the NTFS file system.
- Support for disks and partitions larger than 3 TB.
- Copy a part.
- Clone an entire hard disk (make an exact copy on another physical disk).
- The Disk Map option allows you to display the partition structure and hard drive visually.
- Restore the MBR boot area.
- Change dynamic disk to basic.
- Test the health of the hard drive.
- Hide / show section.
- Set an active partition.
- Assign a letter to a section. Selective assignment of the desired letter to the user’s request.
- Change the parameters of the part serial number and ID Type.
- Align all partitions or partitions specified to optimize hard drive performance
- Faster working speed and high safety