Mp3tag 2.79 (3.15 Mb) is a utility to quickly edit ID3-tags and comments in the audio files. It works with the following file formats: Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC), Monkey Audio (APE), MPEG Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG-4 (MP4 / M4A), Musepack (MPC), Ogg Vorbis (OGG), OptimFROG (OFR), OptimFROG DualStream (OFS), Speex (SPX), True Audio (TTA), Windows Media Audio (WMA), WavPack (WAV). Mp3Tag can handle music files in both single and batch mode. It is possible to add your own scripts to make a report.
Mp3tag lets you create your own playlist, note that the tag information you can get from the online freedb services, which is one of the most popular today. Of course Mp3tag can easily edit tags ID3v.1.1 / 2, APE tag, all the data that you can save as HTML, XML, CSV and other others.
Mp3Tag, in fact, you can not configure anything special, just load the songs and rename them. In general, all the programs a simple tool that does not require money, easy to use and are not picky about your computer’s system resources, and I hope all the tracks are useful Mp3tag you will be renamed correctly.
- Writing tag ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at the same time
- Maintain print tag and import tags from online databases – Amazon, discogs, freedb etc.
- Support regular expressions
- Rename files based on the tag, the import of the file name
- Format tags and filenames
- Full support Unicode
- partial or total elimination of the tag of the package file
- Export tag information in a prescribed format (HTML, RTF, CSV, XML)
- Save the file number automatically
- Take lyrics
- Save the text in a file, and as a separate text file
- Create a folder structure using the tag
- Sort the audio files to the newly created folder
- Removing unused tags
- view technical information about music files
- Drag and drop in support for Drag & Drop
- Multilingual interface