Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.30.0 with size 299 Mb is a program to control Nikon DSLR camera settings remotely. The camera can be connected to a computer via a USB cable, via a wired or wireless network using a wireless transmitter. At the same time, support is provided for advanced camera features such as LiveView, Picture Control and Viewer, which provide the ability to preview and select images before transferring them to a computer. Nikon’s exclusive image processing and image viewing software is also supported. A list of cameras and supported features is provided below. This software allows you to control most camera settings remotely – from a computer.
- Remote control of most DSLR settings from a computer (including exposure, shutter speed, and aperture control).
- Control over wired or wireless networks using a wireless transmitter.
- Transfer images directly from the camera to the computer and management of all processes from shooting to image storage.
- The Enhanced Viewer function provides thumbnail views of still images stored on the computer.
- Images in the camera buffer can be confirmed or deleted before transferring to a computer using the preview screen or thumbnail operations.
- LiveView (Handheld and Tripod) are supported, where the camera sensor provides real-time preview through the lens. Support for LiveView mode allows focus adjustment and / or shutter release simultaneously, along with confirmation of shooting images on a computer screen. In Tripod mode, the ability to select the desired AF point remotely is supported.
- An image management mode system is supported, which allows you to select and adjust image parameters on the computer, create special curves (information about changing voice tones) and store them on the camera.
- Supported Cameras: D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D60, D90, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D800E, D5000, D5100, D5100, D5100, D5200, D7000